Simple, lifestyle-focused medical care. This is a standard primary care option.
Why would you see us versus a traditional primary care physician?
- Extended office visits.
- Patient-centered care.
- Wholistic approach.
- Easily accessible medical team.
- Lifestyle Medicine focus.
Our medical team will have a chance to get to know about you and aspects of your life that affect your health during our extended, personable visits.
Although we focus on prevention and reversal of disease, standard medical care is still necessary at times. We can write prescriptions for medications, labs and tests as needed.
Yes, we take insurance. We started the practice in January 2020 with a cash-only model, however we started taking insurance in August 2020.
Accepted Insurance Plans^
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Sheild
- United Healthcare
^and their Medicare Advantage plans.
If your insurance company is not on the list talk to us about other options or consider.
In addition to standard primary care, sometimes you may need a little extra support. This membership option will give you the best of both worlds: use your insurance for visits plus get extra support, classes, community and VIP access.
- Unlimited text, phone or email access to your doctor and medical team 24/7 – seriously!
- No-rush office visits
- Quick access to our team for urgent and emergent problems that occur overnight and on weekends
- Monthly group classes about Lifestyle Medicine topics, cooking, exercise, books
- Monthly hikes and walks with the medical team
- Discounted prices on other classes we offer the public, such as yoga
- Private dinners with your medical team.
$39/month, each additional family member is $34/mo